Train the Trainer Spray Operator Program. In this 3 day workshop, your spray operation can train just one person with AWFI, and you’ll have a champion trainer who can help your business.
Participants will learn:
- Reduce finishing material consumption by up to 22%
- Increase bottom line profits
- Improve finishing room throughput
- Establish Standard Operating Procedures
- Prevent finishing problems
- Provide consistent, high quality product to customers
- Enhance compliance with state and federal air quality regulations
- Reduce waste stream generation
- Enhance onsite safety
Who Should Attend
Plant supervisors, finishing foremen or any employee who demonstrates leadership abilities within your company.
- 40% lecture, 60% hands-on sessions
- Application techniques for a wide variety of stains and coatings using all atomization technologies
- DVD interactive training video with certification
*Course can be customized based on your specific shop applications
Who: Open to all. No pre-requisites required.
Cost: Only $1,495 | Price includes all course-related materials and a complimentary catered-in lunch.
Discounts available if you sign up for two or more classes.
Courses will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants. Classes fill up quickly, so register today to reserve your seat. Call 856-696-8467 or contact us to sign up today!
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please notify your instructor and return your workshop materials at the end of the class, and we will issue you a refund or arrange for you to attend another AWFI program. It’s that easy!
All seminars must be 100% prepaid before seminar start date. Payment may be made by check, money order, or Visa/MasterCard.
Cancellations received in writing 30 days before seminar date will be refunded in full, less $100 cancellation fee. Written notification of cancellation 20 days before seminar date will be refunded 50% less a $200 cancellation fee. After 20 days prior to seminar date, entire class fee is due and non-refundable. Seminars may be transferred to another attendee with proper notification two days prior of scheduled seminar. No transfers from one seminar to another seminar will be allowed. Please call if you have any questions regarding this refund policy.
AWFI reserves the right to reschedule seminar dates depending on class enrollment levels.