Is your finishing causing you bottlenecks? AWFI will perform wet lab testing, offline planning, program implementation, and process tune-in. AWFI Marine provides this process expertise in planning through the production phase with experienced painting experts.
Our services include:
- Coating Technology Evaluations
- Corrosion Protection
- Industrial Strength
- Reduction of Costs
- Equipment Research
- Color Matching
- Project Planning
- Automation Applicator to Part Path Optimization
- Offline Robot Path Programming
- Robot Path Optimization
- Equipment Layout and Line Design
- Process Implementation
- Process Documentation
AWFI provides a dynamic resource for our industry experienced process engineers to efficiently develop the most cost effective and advanced customized process solution to meet all your finishing requirements. Hand application coatings or highly technical automated solutions are developed by our diverse team to create a process using the best practice standards available to the industry.
Our experience have shown time and again that aligning services to meet business objectives is best achieved with a combined focus on people, processes, and technology. AWFI works with each client’s manufacturing and finish application team to focus on addressing core processes and leveraging best practices to provide a successful engineering solution to your application requirements.
- Profitability – AWFI’s hands-on process engineering team have extensive expertise in real world coating application knowledge. This expertise allows for a collaborative approach to help manufacturers control costs, increase profitability, and maximize return on technology investments.
- Efficiencies – Our world class facility has every coating application technology all under one roof. This allows for efficient management of engineering effort to maximize resources and reduced project costs.
- ROI – Shortened start-up time guarantees process viability, minimized lost opportunity.
- Innovation – Our team uses the most advanced coating and application technologies in the industry to offer wood manufacturers innovative strategies that provide tools to compete in global marketplace.
- Collaborative Execution – AWFI’s non-biased relationship between coating and equipment manufacturers ensures that your project will provide a perfect solution.
Process engineers tune-in the process while considering all process factors including, temperature, humidity, booth air flow, part presentation, automation path capabilities, applicator capabilities and a final process documentation supplied at completion of the project. In addition to tune-ins, AWFI can develop a strategy for wet lab optimization, which includes pattern development, transfer efficiency testing, and appearance testing. AWFI Marine Process Engineering team has the capabilities to make your coating application soar to new levels of success. Contact us today to get started.